Workshop by Il_Sarto ed.XXI

Ciao Maestro,
sorry for asking once again but could you please add the KOHLER imprint to the longsleeve versions?
Hi bro , thanks for the feedback. Since this year I have removed the sponsor patches (long sleeves - no gk - ) from my kits.To ensure quality and more quantity. sorry...

Don0185

Ok,
Hi bro , thanks for the feedback. Since this year I have removed the sponsor patches (long sleeves - no gk - ) from my kits.To ensure quality and more quantity. sorry...
Ok, I get it. So may I ask you then if I could get the kits WITHOUT the KOHLER imprint?

Hipnos13

I also wanted to ask you if you have more kits of national teams from 2010.
Thank you and congratulations on your kits. 👌

josmor_23

Hola que tal II Sarto,

Crees que algún momento haya la posibilidad de crear estos kits del Manchester City Retro.

Manchester City 2007 - 2008

.Manchester City 2007 - 2008.png

Manchester City 2008-2009

Manchester City 2008 - 2009.png

SpecktroLFS

This year Crystal Palace and burnley kits pleeeeease!!!! Would be wonderfull if you post all your Premier League kits!!! Thanks mate, you're an artist!!!!

SpecktroLFS

Please fix the shorts of the Brighton & Hove Albion, in the home and away kits the orange and white stripe is missing in the shorts and in the goalkeeper kit the stripe in the shorts is also wrong. Also the arm logo in the Leicester City 3rd kit is red not blue and need t be fixed.
Please post your Premier League kits, specially Burnley, Manchester City, Tottenham, Liverpool and Chelsea.
Your work is amazing, brother and your kits looks insane ingame!!! Thank you for your work!!!!

DerMayo528

Hey,
at first i have to say, i love your kits in the PESUniverse OF's <3
But i noticed some "errors" at Eintracht Frankfurt in the PES2021 OF.
At the third Kit there is a "EINTRACHT" on the back like at the other Kits. You can see it here:
And at ALL Kits, there is a small "SGE" in the Neck. You can see it also in the picture of the link.

Sorry for posting it here. But i didnt find a place to give you some Feedback.

Thanks for all your work.
Greetz from Frankfurt, Germany :)