The First Save

Dhombhoy

I normally do Serie B in Italy. Think I might start one with Pescara, with the master league squad of course.

ryudek

I love to create a team each year. Last time it was CD Llíria (from a.. city? called Llíria in Spain), created the badge, kits for each season and now I'm going to mod a stadium so it becomes a more realistic experience each season. It's a ton of fun!

Bikertyke

I normally have two saves. Barnsley ( my home team ) and Liverpool. I lose a lot using Barnsley. So that's realistic.

gsm249

Off the beaten track but had a great save in last years edition with Rionegro Aguilas from Columbia usually never play out of europe but really enjoyed it so might go for the same league or another outside europe to start. If I decide within Europe Glasgow Rangers probably

Oduks93

I love to create a team each year. Last time it was CD Llíria (from a.. city? called Llíria in Spain), created the badge, kits for each season and now I'm going to mod a stadium so it becomes a more realistic experience each season. It's a ton of fun!
I used to do this when I was single and had time because PES used to allow it. It was immensely fun and to be able to change the shirt or increase capacity (you could even choose sponsorship deals!) as you became more successful was just bliss!
i miss those days, PES now is all about money, it’s extremely sad. I realise that I took the old games for granted.

FlipFlopFriday

I'm contemplating starting in the Championship and importing Sheffield FC into the league, using the ML squad and going from there. I usually do one with Sheffield Wednesday but I'll wait for the transfer update before that happens still snakes in the squad from last year 🤣

Dannufc1992

Started with Groningen, a team with a lot of potential and obviously with robben being back it’s a nice little season to try out

Reactions: Lee

Gonzo1983

I'm gonna start with Atletico Madrid as Simeone and work my way up, just finished 2nd season winning the Champions League against FC Bayern, crazy last 15 mins of the game, but once Cavani came out, he scored one and gave an assist for the other, won the match 4-1. Gonna keep it realistic though and try get rid of Morata to Juve (see if they want him in exchange for Dybala) and exchange Partey for Torreira in Arsenal, then try offload some of the youngsters on loan.

Lee

Im st etienne . Playing on super star. 5th at the minute only trying to buy French players back or sign from outside the big leagues.

Fingers crossed I'll get better

Dhombhoy

Finally got round to starting one. Was waiting for transfer update and version 2.5 of option file. Started in Segunda division in Spain with Malaga, master league squad (if anyone uses original line up then that is cheating). Maradona is manager. Playing on Superstar.

A bit of a mixed start. I'm undefeated in the league, 3 draws and 2 wins. Defensively sound though. Yet to concede a goal. Went out in the second round of the Copa to Real Sociedad. Had barely any money to spend. Needed a decent defence. Signed Stefan Milic at CB and also promoted the youth team LB Teixeira to the first team, he's only 16 but a cracking player. Will develop into an excellent player. Could have really done with a good striker but couldnt get anyone in. Arcas at SS is a good player though and he is keeping me going.

Think it might me a tough season for me. I think i can scrape promotion but need to invest in January.

Gonzo1983

Finally got round to starting one. Was waiting for transfer update and version 2.5 of option file. Started in Segunda division in Spain with Malaga, master league squad (if anyone uses original line up then that is cheating). Maradona is manager. Playing on Superstar.

A bit of a mixed start. I'm undefeated in the league, 3 draws and 2 wins. Defensively sound though. Yet to concede a goal. Went out in the second round of the Copa to Real Sociedad. Had barely any money to spend. Needed a decent defence. Signed Stefan Milic at CB and also promoted the youth team LB Teixeira to the first team, he's only 16 but a cracking player. Will develop into an excellent player. Could have really done with a good striker but couldnt get anyone in. Arcas at SS is a good player though and he is keeping me going.

Think it might me a tough season for me. I think i can scrape promotion but need to invest in January.
Teixeira is normally my go to player for LB when starting a save for Master League! Try Almada as a CM/winger, he's young and should give you options, as for striker options maybe one of the ones in youth team?

Dhombhoy

Teixeira is normally my go to player for LB when starting a save for Master League! Try Almada as a CM/winger, he's young and should give you options, as for striker options maybe one of the ones in youth team?
Not much in it between the strikers in in first team an youth team. I'm going with Jarvis up front. His finishing is 87, terrible for everything else though. Hoping through game time and training can get his stats up a good bit. Should have enough to keep in touching distance of top of the league until Jan when I can properly strengthen. A player that has been excellent for me is Rice. Never really used him in previous versions of game. Turned him into a combative midfielder. Great at breaking up the play and getting attacks going.

I'll keep Almada in mind too, thanks.