PS4 PESUniverse OF Tutorial

KingShorty

I created this on my Google Docs if anyone wants to share it out (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CpRnsYyEJyfe2kbOTsd2LHFrL4Tz8v9BFsNKAXwSezs/edit)

PESUniverse Option File Tutorial - Clean Install (no previous data)

15th September 2020

Credit: PESUniverse for their OF. This is a guide to help install their OF.

Things to keep in mind:

1. All transfers will be updated by Konami on 22nd October
  2. 2048 HQ files take up more space than 1024 files
  3. You can delete stadium pics, manager pics and sponsor pics from the OF the create more space for kits
  4. If you name the folder anything other than WEPES the game will not recognize it
  5. Going league by league is better for importing but not necessary

A - Prep your USB
  1. Format USB drive (4gb minimum requirement) to FAT32 or ExFAT
  2. In the USB the folder should be WEPES (any other name and the game will not see it)

B - Prep your game
  1. If you’ve previously imported anything, delete it (Edit > Import/Export > Delete Images). Go through each category and delete everything.
  2. Go to Settings > Apply Latest Live Update

C - Import
(I import in 3 steps: Import A: Competitions, Import B: No Squad Data, Import C: Squad Data)

What to copy from Computer to USB?
  1. Start by copying over folders that say “don’t apply” or have nothing at the end of the name

2. Eject USB and insert into PS4 or PS4 Pro
3. After you complete Import A and Import B put USB back in computer, delete folders that say “don’t apply” or have nothing at the end of them from the USB and copy folders that say “Apply”
4. Proceed to Import C

Import A: Competitions

1. Go to Settings > Edit > Import/Export > Import Competition
  2. Select All (Press Square)

3. Go to Advance Settings
4. Leave box unchecked (since there is no data as this is a clean install)

5. Press OK
6. Competition files should import

7. After Competition Import is completed, test it by going to Competitions and you should see Champions League emblems, etc to confirm successful import.

Import B: No Squad Data

1. Go to Settings > Edit > Import/Export > Delete Images
  2. Delete the tutorial kits that you have to do because Konami wants to show you how to import (Uniform (L) > Select All > Delete) - If there are no kits to delete, proceed to next step.
  3. Go to Settings > Edit > Import/Export > Import Team
  4. Choose your USB

5. Select all files (Press Square) or go League by League (ENG1 then ENG 2 then SPA1, etc)
6. Go to Advance Settings at the very top
7. Leave both boxes blank

8. Press OK
9. Files should start importing

10. Once Importing is complete, check by going back one menu to Players (edit player) or Teams to verify successful import (I checked with EPL > Chelsea). KEEP IN MIND: Transfers window closes on 5th October and Konami will release an update on 22nd October to get all transfers up to date

Import C: Squad Data

1. After you complete Import A and Import B put USB back in computer, delete folders 00 to 07 from USB and copy folders 08, 09 and 10. Eject from computer and put in PS4/PS4 Pro
  2. Go to Settings > Edit > Import/Export > Import Team
  3. Choose your USB

4. Select all files (Press Square) or go League by League
5. Go to Advance Settings at the very top
6. Put Check in Apply Player and Squad Data
7. Press OK
8. Files should start importing

9. Once Importing is complete, check by going back one menu to Players (edit player) or Teams to verify successful import (I checked with Bundesliga > RB Leipzig). KEEP IN MIND: Transfer window closes on 5th October and Konami will release an update on 22nd October to get all transfers up to date

Last edited:

Reymon

[QUOTE = "Juanra10, publicación: 133, miembro: 286"]
¿Dónde está el enlace de descarga?
[/CITAR]